Art masterpiece coordinator responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between the Principle, Teachers and Art Volunteers.
- Give training sessions to all Art Volunteers. Training will be given in September and Clay training will be given in October and February.
- Give update and communicate with volunteers through e-mail.
- Organize all of the lessons plans.
- Art Coordinators will order supplies when needed.
- Communicate with teachers and volunteers to make sure all classes are being taught.
- Update website with lesson plans and training materials.
- Schedule with the local middle school to get clay fired.
- Organize Rancho's end of year Art Fair and ensure all classes are represented.